Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 60

Hey everyone!
So we got transfer calls and Sis. Hunt is staying in Sumrall and I will be leaving. I am so excited to see where I will go next! But I am so sad to say goodbye to Sumrall, the Oak Grove ward, the Williams, and Sis. Hunt. Every time I get moved it's weird. I feel like I am leaving a little piece of my heart there. But that's okay because each place also has a special spot in my heart! 

This week was insane! There was a hurricane and the Gulfport missionaries came up and spent Saturday and some of Sunday with us. That was really fun even though there was a big storm! Just kept making memories! It was so much fun! 

We also went out this week with the Rayborns. They are this super cute old couple and they took us out to dinner to a really nice restaurant and got us Flaming yon! Wow best steak i have ever eaten! 

This week was good! My Spanish is coming along and Antonio's English is getting better! He is also praying about baptism! He's such a cool guy! I'm pumped that Sis. Hunt gets to continue teaching him! 

I love you all! Have a happy week. Also enjoy all of these pictures!!

Love,
Sis. DeCamp







No comments:

Post a Comment