Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 59



Well Hello There!

This week was a great week! We have started teaching a guy named Antonio! But the cool  thing about him is that we are also teaching him english and he is teaching us random spanish words. It's pretty cool how the spirit works though! I know that there is literally no way I could be teaching him english and from the gospel if I didn't have the spirit with me. He called us Chucho colochos and then showed us what he meant... he showed us a picture of a curly haired dog..and could not stop laughing. so now that is what we call each other! Shoutout to Antonio! 

Also how cool was General Conference this weekend!! We were lucky to be able to watch it with some fun members. And we also watched it at the church! It was a great conference! I honestly cannot even tell you what my favorite talk was because I loved all of them! Every single one stood out to me in a different way or answered a question I had. So I just loved all of them! I highly suggest watching, rewatching, reading, studying, and pondering all of the talks. And also Read and STUDY the Book of Mormon. I have learned that there really is a difference in reading and studying. And studying is way better! 

I hope you all have a stellar week! Make good choices. Write me a letter (thats a really good choice)

XoXo-

Sister DeCamp

Also Sister Abril came back to the mission and I got to see her!
And I just love the Williams family! 





No comments:

Post a Comment