Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 30






Hey Y'all!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! We have here in Texas! It has been a slower week, but good all the same. This week our focus was helping the ward build their testimonies and helping them get more planted in the gospel. The ward here is a very strong ward. So it was great! And yesterday at testimony meeting there were a lot more people who bore their testimonies! 

So some crazy things that happened this week:
Sister Frandsen almost got attacked by a dog! It was really scary but funny at the same time! Luckily the dog didn't bite her, it barely missed! But she's safe!

We went to see a less active and ended up talking a lot about the temple and the scriptures, well she got her scriptures out (they hadn't been used in a while) and there were roaches in them and she ended up flinging them at us- not out of rudeness- but it was horrible! I hate cockroaches! Probably the worst things ever! 

This week I have also come to realize how grateful I am for my family and How I'm thankful for all the examples that have been set for me. Families are so so important. I'm grateful that mine can me forever! 

Have a blessed week y'all! Count your blessing. Also enjoy these fab pictures of my adorable companion and me in are fantastic shirts and this cool picture of me, Elder Holland, and the best mission in the world ( the MJM)

Love,
Sister DeCamp


No comments:

Post a Comment