Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 29

Hey y'all! 
This week was so good! We had exchanges and Zone Conference AND Harley got baptized! 
On exchanges I was able to go with Sister Marble again. Shes' great! We always have a good time. This time we were able to go with the young women, it was a lot of fun! 

At Zone Conference Sister Olson talked a lot about trials and why we have them and how they are a blessing to our lives. It was a wonderful talk and it stood out to me because I had recently been studying about trials and how they are for our benefit. But when you are over your trial you should look back at what you learned and let all the grudges and hard feelings if you have any go. And I just thought that was pretty neat! 

Yesterday Harley got baptized. She is such an example to me as well as her family. Her mom who is not a member came up to us after and told us thank you and that she was wondering if she could start the lessons and that she also wanted to start coming to church as a family. It was the coolest and such a tender mercy! We love this family! 

I hope that y'all have a blessed week and remember that the Lord answers your prayers in lots of different ways! I love y'all! B happy and share the gospel! 

Love,
Sister DeCamp



No comments:

Post a Comment