Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 26

Hey y'all! 

This week has been full of changes and adventures! I am now serving in Queen City/ Atlanta Texas!  The crazy cool thing is that I have now served in the 2 rarest states in the mission. My new companion is Sister Frandsen, she is from Springville Utah and actually came out with me, we met at the airport. She is the coolest! I also have a really big district now which is odd but really fun too.

The teaching pool isn't huge here but we are about to change that! We are teaching an older lady named Janice and we are also starting to teach a little girl named Haley. That is actually a really cool story! Yesterday we were fasting for someone to teaching and after sacrament a lady came up to us and introduced herself and her grand-daughter and said "Sisters this is Haley, she wants to get baptized when can we start the lessons?"  So that was pretty neat. 

I know that God answers our prayers and that he is mindful of us! Don't forget to pray and stay positive!

-Sister DeCamp





No comments:

Post a Comment