Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 25

Hey y'all!
Transfer calls came bright and early this morning and I will be leaving the City of Gold tonight! It was a bittersweet call but I could not be more excited as to what is in store next! 

This week was a really cool and spiritual week! On Saturday we were able to travel to Jackson Mississippi as an entire mission and meet Elder Jeffrey R. Holland! He truly is an apostle of the Lord! He is also very passionate about missionary work. And his testimony of it is incredible! It was such an amazing and spiritually uplifting experience I will never forget it!  

Also this week we had some amazing progress with a cute couple! Their names are Dustyn and Dakoda and they are just the coolest people ever! We started teaching them about a month ago and this week we talked a lot about baptism but they said they wanted to pray about it and see if it was right for them. Well On Saturday night they took us out to eat and said they were feeling good about it but wanted a little more time to pray and really make sure. On Sunday they came to church and I told them I was leaving. They told me that I had to come back for their baptisms which I think took us all at surprise, because they had received their answers! It was the coolest! So hopefully this week they will have a date set and I will be able to figure out a way to make it back for that. (:  

Remember that the Lord ALWAYS answers your prayers, even if it's not exactly the way you thought he would. He is so mindful of us and cares and loves each of us so dearly! 

Have a Blessed week! Don't forget to pray!

-Sister DeCamp



No comments:

Post a Comment