Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 16

Hey y'all
This week was so great! Bill and Kathy got baptized! It was probably one of the BEST days I have ever had. I love them so much! It was such a happy day for everyone. We also were the ones who got to clean the font-which was super gross so it took lots of soap and cleaners and a lot of laughing. It was a great day! On Sunday they were confirmed and their blessings were amazing, and then Bill also received the Priesthood. Such a spiritual day. It reminded me of my baptism and confirmation days
 I also found a turtle named Frank on the side of the road, but since we were tracting I wasn't able to keep him.. 
Today we have exchanges and I am looking forward to that! I'm also excited to say that another one of our investigators, Asha is on date for baptism is January! And Hopefully will be able to progress toward that day! 
Sister Gunther is a pretty great missionary, and it is really fun to train. 
The Lord is so mindful our our needs and our prayers! I'm grateful to be a missionary! I Love my mission so much! 
I hope y'all have a blessed week! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

-Sister DeCamp

No comments:

Post a Comment