Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 14

Hey y'all! Hope this week has been great for all of you, it has been a great one for me!
I think I should first explain the title of this email. So as most of you know we are having transfers this week. We also have Bill and Kathy's baptism next week. And nobody knew what was going to happen and we were awaiting a call from the ZLs. Well last night President Olson called us and talked to each of us. Sister Abril is being transferred which we are really bummed about. But the humbling part is that he has asked me to TRAIN a new missionary. It is so rare that this happens and I am looking forward to this growing experience. I know that the Savior has so much faith in me and has a lot planned for me! I am so looking forward to this!

Also this week we decided to fast for more investigators so we could grow our teaching pool. As we both fasted on different days our prayers were answered. We now have a really busy week ahead of us with new lessons and people that look really promising. I know that the Lord was mindful of our prayers and as he saw our diligence he answered them.

With elections coming up tomorrow I would like to share a quick thought from President Olson, No matter who rules or what happens, remember that "all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God." D&C 101:16. Let us be positive, cheerful and obedient, and He will provide for us all that He sees is best for us.

I love being a missionary! It is the best decision I could have ever made. I am so happy to be where I am and who I am. The gospel is true! And our Heavenly Father is so mindful of each of us and our needs and concerns. 

Have a blessed week!

-Sister DeCamp


No comments:

Post a Comment