Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Week 3

Hey everyone! 
Well I have made it safely to Mississippi! My mission president is really nice and so is his wife! They have already been a great help since arriving! When we arrived there were 18 new missionaries- the second biggest group that they have ever gotten since being here! We had the best dinner last night probably because it was homemade from all the older sisters serving! We also had our first interviews and got to know everyone a little bit better. There were the sister training leaders, the zone leaders, the APs, and then the Misssion President and his wife. So there were a lot of people to meet. But so far so good! One of our sister training leaders actually is leaving tomorrow. 
This morning we were assigned our first areas. Well my area is about 4 hours away. I'll be in Arkansas in a town called El Darado in the Louisiana Monroe Stake!  So thats pretty exciting I think! I'm excited to meet my trainer and to really start this new adventure! I can't for sure remember her name because it was just told to me and then moved on to the next sister so she could find out where she is going and what her trainers name would be, so i'll let you know next week what her name is and a little bit about her! (:

Well until next week! I love you all!!

-Sister DeCamp



No comments:

Post a Comment