Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 54

Hey everyone!!

Hey this week was really good! We met a really cool guy who is interested in the Gospel... but the only problem was that he didnt speak english.. safe to say we are working on our spanish skills... lol.

Sister Hunt and I will be staying together in Sumrall and we are really excited about that. But the sad thing is that some of our favorite missionaries are going home or leaving our district. 

We were able to help out at a Beehive activity for the stake and that was a lot of fun! 
We also went on exchanges. I went with Sister John again! She is a lot of fun!  We got chased by 4 more dogs this time though...I'm getting really sick of dogs.. I don't think I will ever own one.. actually I know I will never own one..

We also got to go to the Sumrall football game again. Because when the whole town is at the game.. you go where the people are. Its a lot of fun. They played wayyyy better this week!  

And finally probably one of the saddest things was we had a mission funeral for GPL . Sister Hunt and i were the ones that gave his eulogy so obviously it was great!  

Enjoy these Pictures!!

Much love,
Sister DeCamp​








No comments:

Post a Comment