Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 50

Hey y'all!

So this week was so crazy! I t's a long story but I am no longer in YSA. I have been moved to Sumrall Mississippi! Its about 45 minutes from Hburg! But also in the middle of the country. It will be a great place to be! My new comp is Sister Hunt. She is still training so I am excited for that! She is super cool! 

Also the best thing in the world happened!! JASMIN GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! 
It was such a special day and a special spirit about it. She is going to change the world. I truly believe that She is going to be one of God's greatest tools in spreading the gospel to the world. She has such a light about her and wants everyone to know what that light is and how they can have it too!  She is such and example to me! I love her lots!!

I hope everyone has a blessed week! And always remember to Choose the Harder right instead of the easier wrong.

Much love,
Sister DeCamp




No comments:

Post a Comment