Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 41

Hey y'all! This week was a great week! There are some changes being made in the QC ward and it's awesome! The new bishop is really trying to pump up the ward with missionary work! So that is great and he is mixing almost everything up. It'e keeping us on our toes, that's for sure! 

This week we had both Zone Conference and exchanges! I loved it! Zone conference always gets me pumped up! And I love being able to see all of the great people in the zone! At conference we watched a video that I will attach to my email. It was so good! And so powerful! 

On exchanges I got to go with the lovely Sister Latimer! She is so fun and such a great example of charity. She is a stellar missionary and so it was a lot of fun to work with her and see the way she does things. You can learn a lot from exchanges sometimes! 

Y'all! I have a serious testimony in the Book of Mormon! We have an investigator named Dorthy who has been coming to church off and on for ever!! But never read the Book of Mormon. And so when she came it was for a friend or something. And she would never come if it was bad weather. Well since she has started to read the Book of Mormon she has come to church on her own. And yesterday she came and we had a really bad storm! It was awesome! She's the coolest. Also if anyone knows of a good single Mormon man ages 73-75 for her to date. Please let me know. She is looking (; haha 

Have a blessed week! Remember to read from the Book of Mormon! It's the best!!

Love,
Sister DeCamp 






No comments:

Post a Comment