Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 36



Hey y'all! I hope everyone had an awesome Easter and kept in mind the reason why we we celebrate. 

This week we had Zone Conference in Monroe! It was a really good meeting, the only crazy part was we had to drive about 4 hours to get there! We stayed the night in Bossier with the sisters there who are super fun! And then continued on. I love Zone Conferences because I always leaved spiritually pumped and I always leave with questions answered. 

This Easter was one of the best! We were able to spend almost all day with non-members. We actually ate dinner at a pastors house with their family. We talked a lot about why we have Easter. It was really cool. I love how much people here love the Savior. After we went to another ladies house we are starting to teach and we had supper with her and her family, as well as an egg hunt. It reminded me of when I was little and we would hunt eggs in the backyard. Those were some good times! Then we ended the night by going and seeing some awesome members! I loved spending Easter on my mission because I feel a lot closer to him this year. I have had to rely on him so much these past 9 months and I am so grateful for all he has done for me.  

I hope y'all have a blessed week!

Love,
Sister DeCamp


1: The Shreveport sisters. I sure love them... I am also wearing heels.. and they are not.. 
2: I might have gotten a pretty cool sunburn on my shins.. Weekly planning outside+bike week..



No comments:

Post a Comment